YOU are welcome at Anaheim United Methodist Church!
- There is no one too young or too old
- No one too “good” or too “bad”
- No one who knows to much or too little about the Bible
- No one worth more in the eyes of God based on the color of their skin or the place they were born
- No one worth more in the eyes of God based on their gender identity or sexual orientation
- No one who speaks a language God does not understand fluently
- No relationship status that qualifies or disqualifies us
- No one who is excluded, unwelcome, or ineligible from full participation in this Church!
ALL ARE WELCOME!
- No guilt! No hard sell! Just friendly folk who want to grow in their spiritual journey.
- If you are interested in being part of a vibrant, growing fellowship where the centuries-old message of God’s love is applied to today’s living…Come!
- If you are looking for meaning in your life and folks who will join you in the search…Come!
- If you have a passion for serving the community and the world…Come!
- If you are cautiously curious…Come!
Parking (green arrows)Enter from Wagner or State College Blvd. More information on how to get here
Entry (yellow arrows)Our campus has gates on the east or south sides.
Sanctuary (blue star)The sanctuary entry is located in the interior courtyard.
Patio (purple circle)We gather here for fellowship time before and after services. See you there!
Office (purple circle)If you need assistance from our staff please come by during office hours which you can find at the bottom of the page.
Refreshments on the Patio
If you arrive early or stay after service, please stop by the patio to enjoy refreshments, meet a few folks, and see what activities are upcoming.
SundayThe Sunday 10am service is more traditional, with the creativity of today. This service is accompanied by the adult Chancel Choir and our magnificent pipe organ, with regular music presentations by special soloists and groups.
WednesdayThe Wednesday 7pm service is an informal, discussion-based service with modern worship music.
Children are welcome in our services—we believe they are an expression of God’s love. Child care is also available.