Our Neighbors Pantry is asking for your support of the Second Harvest Food Bank’s Walk to Feed OC! It is being held during National Hunger Action Month on Saturday, September 9, 2023, at Tanaka Farms in Irvine.
This fun 1.5-mile non-competitive event with free registration is perfect for families, companies, and community-minded individuals and groups. With every step, we are helping us get closer to our vision of an OC with food and nutritional security for all.
Our Neighborhood Pantry is provided weekly deliveries of food from Second Harvest. We feel this is our way of giving back to this organization for all the support they give us to provide food to our many neighbors.
AUMC has 10 walkers supporting this organization and we hope to support them with funds raised by our friends and church family. We are all walking with the P.E.O. Chapter QY Walks for the Cause. Each name has a donation number you can use to donate to this walk.
You can donate one of four ways:
- FeedOC.org – Go to fundraiser and put the name of the person you would like to support.
- https://igfn.us/vf/FeedOC/team/PEOChapterQYWalksfortheca – you can support the team or an individual walker.
- Pay by FeedOC number and individual ID.
- Write a check and give it to Kathy Ramsey, she will place your donation into the file.
- Bob Wright Text FeedOC173 to 71777 to donate.
- Sandy Duff Text FeedOC142 to 71777 to donate.
- Vicki Cook Text FeedOC143 to 71777 to donate.
- Kathy Ramsey Text FeedOC146 to 71777 to donate.
- Mary Tan Text FeedOC220 to 71777 to donate.
- Carol Wiseman Text FeedOC44 to 71777 to donate.
- Jessica Strysko Text FeedOC281 to 71777 to donate.
- Tim Strysko Text FeedOC280 to 71777 to donate.
- John Duff Text FeedOC279 to 71777 to donate.
- Lee Strom Text FeedOC278 to 71777 to donate.
Your support is very much appreciated.
For more information about Second Harvest, please visit www.feedoc.org.
CLICK HERE TO GIVE NOW